2021 FLC PAST PRESIDENTS’ PANEL:
ANALYZING COMMERCIAL REASONABLENESS AND KEY STRATEGIC ISSUES IN ENFORCEMENT OF SECURITY INTERESTS IN LLC INTERESTSTuesday, December 14
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Dennis Arnold, Esq
Jerome Grossman, Esq
Please join with your FLC colleagues for a phenomenal opportunity to learn, update or refresh your commercial-law knowledge base from two of the FLC’s esteemed past presidents. The presentation will cover the following issues with respect to the enforcement of security interests in LLC interests:
Don’t miss this opportunity for an informative, insightful and engaging evening with FLC Past President Instructors Arnold and Grossman. The program materials are incredible and will only be available to registered attendees!
- Current case law on commercial reasonableness, including the possible impact of a pending PEB commentary;
- Contractual provisions in Pledge Agreements intended to identify the components of a commercially reasonable disposition;
- Strategic factors overlooked in Intercreditor Agreements on portfolio deals;
- The Article 8 opt-in process;
- The fundamental requirements for strict foreclosures and for public sales in a pandemic-world.
FLC members: $40
Government employees: $0
This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1 hour. The Financial Lawyers Conference certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved educational activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
Return, Refunds and Cancellation Policy
All cancellations and refund requests must be received by FLC no later than the Friday prior to the event. Thereafter, all sales are final and no refunds are given. To cancel, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.